Infor SX.e 10.1 Delivers Industry-Specific Enhancements to Optimize Efficiency, Increase Return on Investment
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of Infor Distribution SX.e 10.1, the latest version of Infor’s industry-specific distribution management solution. Infor examined both customer feedback and the direction of the distribution market to provide enhancements that are rich in functionality and tailored expressly for distributors of all sizes. New Infor ION® components and integration capabilities help distributors save time and reduce costs for operations. Equipped with Infor 10x technology, Infor SX.e 10.1 delivers a beautiful, collaborative experience designed to help users work faster, smarter and more efficiently.
“No software vendor is quite as attentive to the needs of the wholesale distribution industry,” said Simon Ellis, practice director, IDC Manufacturing Insights, a leading source of research and consulting services for manufacturing businesses and IT leaders. “With attention to detail and industry-specific capabilities at its core, SX.e 10.1 represents another strong offering from Infor.”
- Infor ION Content Packs – The latest version of Infor SX.e is equipped with pre-built alerts delivered via Infor ION that enable real-time updates on deliveries, sales orders, shipments, and invoices. These notifications provide employees with the latest information without the need for IT to set up individual alert parameters within the system.
- Beautiful User Experience – Screens within Infor SX.e are built upon Infor’s consumer-grade interface, creating a user experience that is both visually appealing and functional.
- CenPOS Integration – Enhancements to the integration of Infor SX.e and CenPOS for payment processing enable safer, faster and more cost effective credit card processing for distributors. Updates include multi-merchant support, expanded order entry options and the ability to maintain token information.
- Core Functionality Enhancements – The latest release provides updates to Order Entry, Inventory Control and Value Add, helping businesses more efficiently manage end-to-end operations with enhancements recommended by distributors, for distributors.
“Infor SX.e 10.0 marked a major milestone in the value we provide to our customers. We delivered a new web user interface, incorporated the Infor 10x technology and social platforms including Infor ION and Infor Ming.le, and continued to provide deeper industry-specific enhancements for distribution and light manufacturing,” said Andy Berry, vice president and general manager, Infor Distribution. “The functionality and user experience enrichments delivered in version 10.1 further expand distributors’ ability to extend value to their customers and remain at the forefront of distribution solution advancements.”
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers