Kenshoo, Nanigans & SHIFT Join Forces in Oracle Social’s Paid Media Partnership Program
With paid social media becoming a larger portion of marketers’ media portfolios, Oracle Social Cloud announces an open API-based paid media solution to deliver customers more choice, flexibility and industry-leading expertise. Social advertising platform leaders Kenshoo, Nanigans and SHIFT have been chosen as inaugural launch partners. With this flexible approach, Oracle is able to work with the industry’s top advertising platforms, while enabling customers to leverage performance-based, data-driven, targeted advertising at scale.
- Oracle Social Cloud announces its open API strategy for paid media solutions to deliver customers more choice, flexibility and ongoing expertise for their paid social media capabilities. Delivering on the needs of modern marketers, the open strategy lays the groundwork for marketers to develop comprehensive Social CRM.
- The new strategy delivers integration between Oracle’s Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform and the partners’ technology to enable connection and collaboration between content creation and management in SRM to promoting that content within the partners’ ad technology platform. A demo of the paid media solution can be viewed here.
- Kenshoo, Nanigans and SHIFT are leaders in the advertising technology space and were chosen based on criteria including platform capabilities, technology innovation, strategic partnerships with major social networks, customer base and scale capabilities.
- Other key advantages to the API partner strategy include:
- Technology Expertise: SRM customers will quickly benefit from years of focused development in the social paid media space by our chosen partners.
- Analytics: Comprehensive analytics will be available to users through SRM and partner sites, helping users understand the metrics and results behind paid, owned and earned content.
- Coordination & Collaboration: Oracle SRM’s workflow functionality will enable better coordination and conversation between the community manager (owned and earned content), and the agency or media manager (paid content), facilitating a more efficient and effective use of the owned, earned and paid media equation.
- Custom Audiences: Customers will be able to take advantage of SRM’s Custom Audiences capability via Oracle Marketing Cloud integrations.
- Social a Growing Piece of Digital Ad Pie
- According to eMarketer, 2014 will be the year marketers begin to master the art of engaging with media multitaskers—often via social. eMarketer predicts social’s slice of the digital ad pie will approach 12 percent in the U.S., up from 8 percent in 2012, and nearly 9 percent worldwide, up from 7 percent in 2012.1
- As marketing moves increasingly toward becoming real-time and right-time, enterprise marketers need to be able to quickly and seamlessly create varied content often with multiple agencies or employees involved.
- “This strategic approach signals our belief in the power of an open API strategy, and we believe this is the best solution to meet our customers’ needs to leverage performance-based, data-driven, targeted advertising at scale,” said Meg Bear, Group Vice President, Oracle Social Cloud. “Through our open API strategy, we can work with leaders in the business and provide our customers a choice in their social advertising technology options. Kenshoo, Nanigans and SHIFT have the industry’s premier and comprehensive advertising solutions and represent some of the biggest brands and organizations worldwide.”
- Oracle Social Relationship Management
- Oracle Social Spotlight Blog
- Oracle Social on Twitter
- Oracle Social on Facebook
- Oracle Social at SXSW
- Oracle Social Paid Media Demo
Kenshoo is a global software company that engineers cloud-based digital marketing solutions and predictive media optimization technology. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Search, Kenshoo Social, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo SmartPath to direct more than $200 billion in annualized online client sales revenue through the platform. Kenshoo is the only Facebook strategic Preferred Marketing Developer with native API solutions for ads across Facebook, FBX, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu and CityGrid. Visit www.Kenshoo.com. Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
A Strategic Facebook Preferred Marketer (sPMD), Nanigans has strong performance-based Facebook marketing capabilities that deliver value at scale. The platform handles more than 1 billion impressions daily and works with 250+ of the world’s largest performance advertisers. Nanigans’ PLTV (predictive lifetime value) technology, based on a machine-learning algorithm, gives customers a performance marketing edge. Visit www.nanigans.com
Founded in 2010, SHIFT is a marketing platform built to maximize brand marketing ROI across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn on any device. SHIFT’s Open Marketing Cloud provides solutions for planning, advertising and analyzing social marketing campaigns for global brands, including 10 of the top 20 largest advertisers. SHIFT has earned Facebook’s Strategic PMD distinction, Twitter’s Ads API distinction and LinkedIn’s Sponsored Updates partnership. For more information, visit http://www.SHIFT.com.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.