Latest Release of Oracle Eloqua Introduces Innovative New Modern Marketing Execution and Reporting Capabilities
Today’s modern marketer is increasingly tasked with a complex balancing act that involves helping their organization identify and understand its customers, create relevant and engaging experiences, find and nurture opportunities, deliver revenue and demonstrate marketing’s impact on the bottom line. To help CMOs and their global marketing teams balance these complex objectives, Oracle today extended the Oracle Marketing Cloud. The new features and enhancements to Oracle Eloqua, a component of Oracle Marketing Cloud, help modern marketers optimize the customer experience and execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue.
- Extending its commitment to helping CMOs and their global marketing teams optimize the customer experience and execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle today introduced new functionality and enhancements to Oracle Eloqua.
- With the latest release of Oracle Eloqua, marketers can deliver more meaningful engagement and experiences than ever before by integrating data sources to build a complete and actionable view of customers.
- The enhancements support key marketing initiatives, including content marketing and social relationship management, by empowering marketers to deliver targeted and dynamic content in emails, blogs, social media sites and landing pages.
- To help further optimize the performance of marketing campaigns, the latest release of Oracle Eloqua also includes Revenue Dashboards that provide clear and actionable visibility into marketing’s impact on revenue and customer responses.
- Oracle Eloqua is the only solution that enables marketers to manage campaigns with owned, earned and paid media objectives in a single platform.
Integrated Marketing Automation, Content Marketing and Social Relationship Management
The latest release extends Oracle Eloqua’s support for modern marketing by introducing the following new features and enhancements:
- New content marketing applications
- Enhance collaboration, delivery and measurement of content marketing programs.
- Allow marketers to quickly create, score and publish highly relevant and targeted content, optimizing organic search for improved lead and customer acquisition.
- An integrated calendar app enables Oracle Eloqua campaigns to be viewed on a master calendar alongside content marketing campaigns and scheduled content delivery.
- Help marketers design persona-specific content that can be reused across marketing channels though dynamic insert of the right content for the right person
- Simplified email wizard and reporting
- Streamlines the development, execution and reporting of one off email campaigns like announcements, special newsletters and limited-time offers.
- Guided email configuration with infographic-style email reporting and easy scheduling with options to extend deployment and select time windows.
- Automatically includes referenced landing pages/forms into campaigns for reporting and tracking engagement and conversion.
- Visual dashboards that demonstrate marketing ROI
- Revenue dashboards demonstrate marketing’s impact on revenue by providing detailed insights into opportunity velocity, pipeline value, marketing reach and campaign ROI metrics.
- Visualization capabilities for CMOs and C-suite peers provide actionable insights into marketing’s performance and customer engagement.
- Dashboards empower executives to report by product, campaign and region and also provide the ability to drill into performance metrics to diagnose revenue cycle inefficiencies.
- Enhanced Oracle Eloqua AppCloud development capabilities
- Help Oracle Eloqua AppCloud partners streamline app development, testing, deployment, management and usage tracking.
- Provides new APIs that allow raw activity data to be extracted in bulk at scale.
- Make it easier and faster for marketers to select and manage apps from a new central app catalog.
- Streamline the development, testing and tracking of third-party apps.
- Increased language support
- Interfaces now come in French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish so marketers in global marketing teams can work in their native languages.
- Improves team collaboration and performance with more familiar interfaces, while also empowering modern marketers across cultural and global team roles.
- Improves productivity by setting localization by browser preference.
- Expanded integrations with Oracle Sales Cloud and Oracle Social Cloud
- Enables marketers to manage and improve customer experiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Oracle Sales Cloud integration improves field mapping and activity logging.
- Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) integration enables marketers to publish landing pages to social media and enhance the Universal Customer Profile with engagement data from social channels.
- “CMOs are now more responsible than ever for delivering exceptional customer experiences across digital interactions in order to grow top line revenue and profits and capitalize quickly on new market opportunities,” said John Stetic, vice president, Product Management, Oracle Marketing Cloud. “With the latest release of Oracle Eloqua, Oracle is extending the industry’s most comprehensive marketing cloud and giving marketers an unparalleled ability to deliver a customer experience that drives revenue. The features and enhancements will better enable modern marketers to quickly identify potential customers and optimize their digital interactions across the customer lifecycle, from initial acquisition to customer advocacy.”
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Blog
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Social Cloud
- Customer Success Stories
- Modern Marketing Resources
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.